About Our Holistic Dental Practice
Providing holistic dental care in San Diego, we are committed to offering you unsurpassed, patient-centered care within our nurturing surroundings, using the most advanced materials and procedures. Our comprehensive approach to cosmetic/holistic care ensures your path to a healthier, more beautiful and confident smile.
Our patients trust Integrative Dental Practice to deliver uniquely supportive holistic/cosmetic care because we listen carefully to all of your concerns and look for the most balanced solution to address your needs.
Our patients often comment that they…
- Enjoy visiting our relaxing, peaceful office
- Notice the kindness of our caring and knowledgeable staff
- Appreciate the support our team has given them
- Are thrilled at how they feel after their smiles have been transformed
What Makes Us Different
- We provide the finest bonded dentistry to create every type of cosmetic improvement.
- We use biocompatible materials that are natural looking, extremely durable and will not cause sensitivity.
- We are able to provide dental materials testing when necessary
- We specialize in inlays and
to conserve tooth structure, often preventing the need for crowns and root canal therapy. onlays
- We offer
dentistry, with the exception of select gold alloys in specific cases. metal free
- We follow a strict protocol during metal removal to prevent exposure.
- We provide a more biological approach to root canal therapy.
- We have developed a natural program that can prevent and often reverse the problem of gum disease and its effects on dental health.
- We are extensively networked with other health care practitioners to assist you in finding wellness solutions as needed.
- We employ
to speed up recovery and improve the quality of the healing process. homeopathics
- We have created a non toxic office environment to support wellness
Learn More about Holistic Dentistry
Can the microbiome in your mouth affect the microbiome in your gut? The answer is yes, according to a study in the Journal of Oral Microbiology, published in March of 2019. More on this later. First, let’s explore what the microbiome is and why it’s so important. We are actually walking, talking microbial ecosystems.
How do EMF's affect dental health, and should we be concerned? In my experience the answer is yes. If you have titanium dental implants, cell phones placed up to your ear on the side of the implant has been shown to raise the temperature of the implant. ...
The Netflix movie “Root Cause” caused quite a stir and not a day goes by that someone comes into my practice and says, ‘I watched that movie on root canals and I want to know if my teeth are ‘infected.’ I have to tell them root canal infections are a real thing and can be very serious but not all root canals are infected as the movie states.