About Our Holistic Dental Practice
Providing holistic dental care in San Diego, we are committed to offering you unsurpassed, patient-centered care within our nurturing surroundings, using the most advanced materials and procedures. Our comprehensive approach to cosmetic/holistic care ensures your path to a healthier, more beautiful and confident smile.
Our patients trust Integrative Dental Practice to deliver uniquely supportive holistic/cosmetic care because we listen carefully to all of your concerns and look for the most balanced solution to address your needs.
Our patients often comment that they…
- Enjoy visiting our relaxing, peaceful office
- Notice the kindness of our caring and knowledgeable staff
- Appreciate the support our team has given them
- Are thrilled at how they feel after their smiles have been transformed
What Makes Us Different
- We provide the finest bonded dentistry to create every type of cosmetic improvement.
- We use biocompatible materials that are natural looking, extremely durable and will not cause sensitivity.
- We are able to provide dental materials testing when necessary
- We specialize in inlays and
to conserve tooth structure, often preventing the need for crowns and root canal therapy. onlays
- We offer
dentistry, with the exception of select gold alloys in specific cases. metal free
- We follow a strict protocol during metal removal to prevent exposure.
- We provide a more biological approach to root canal therapy.
- We have developed a natural program that can prevent and often reverse the problem of gum disease and its effects on dental health.
- We are extensively networked with other health care practitioners to assist you in finding wellness solutions as needed.
- We employ
to speed up recovery and improve the quality of the healing process. homeopathics
- We have created a non toxic office environment to support wellness
Learn More about Holistic Dentistry
A lot of my patients have seen The Root Cause movie on Netflix about the perils of root canals. Does the movie have it right when it comes to root canals being bad for you and causing diseases like cancer, arthritis, heart disease and strokes? My answer is 'yes' and...
Did George Meinig have it right when he wrote ‘The Root Canal Cover-Up back in 1993? Yes and no. The reason I say this is explained below, so keep reading. In his book, Meinig highlights the research done by Westin Price a century ago demonstrating how root canal infections cause other health conditions and illnesses in the body. Price was most famous for his rabbit experiments, where he implanted root canal teeth from his patients into rabbits and tracked how that animal fared afterward. What he observed was that the rabbits got sick and in many cases died as a result. After observing this scores of times, he coined the phrase ‘focal infection’, which basically means that the bacteria in one part of the body can affect or cause illness in another part of the body.
What's the most important vitamin for dental health? Many nutrients play a role in a healthy 'ecosystem' in the mouth. However, there is one vitamin that rules them in the oral microbiome, especially when it comes to connective tissue and gums. From the picture I...