About Our Holistic Dental Practice
Providing holistic dental care in San Diego, we are committed to offering you unsurpassed, patient-centered care within our nurturing surroundings, using the most advanced materials and procedures. Our comprehensive approach to cosmetic/holistic care ensures your path to a healthier, more beautiful and confident smile.
Our patients trust Integrative Dental Practice to deliver uniquely supportive holistic/cosmetic care because we listen carefully to all of your concerns and look for the most balanced solution to address your needs.
Our patients often comment that they…
- Enjoy visiting our relaxing, peaceful office
- Notice the kindness of our caring and knowledgeable staff
- Appreciate the support our team has given them
- Are thrilled at how they feel after their smiles have been transformed
What Makes Us Different
- We provide the finest bonded dentistry to create every type of cosmetic improvement.
- We use biocompatible materials that are natural looking, extremely durable and will not cause sensitivity.
- We are able to provide dental materials testing when necessary
- We specialize in inlays and
to conserve tooth structure, often preventing the need for crowns and root canal therapy. onlays
- We offer
dentistry, with the exception of select gold alloys in specific cases. metal free
- We follow a strict protocol during metal removal to prevent exposure.
- We provide a more biological approach to root canal therapy.
- We have developed a natural program that can prevent and often reverse the problem of gum disease and its effects on dental health.
- We are extensively networked with other health care practitioners to assist you in finding wellness solutions as needed.
- We employ
to speed up recovery and improve the quality of the healing process. homeopathics
- We have created a non toxic office environment to support wellness
Learn More about Holistic Dentistry
Deep Cavities Don’t Always Result in Root Canals
Pictures of an Actual Case At Integrative Dentistry we have seen many patients who believe - or have been told - they need a root canal. Most people, if given a choice, would choose not to do a root canal. But what can be done when there is deep decay? The rest of...
Laser/Ozone Fillings to Prevent Root Canals
Dr. O'Rielly has been using ozone and the Fotona laser to prevent root canals and treat root canal infections since 2018. When combined in certain types of treatments, these advanced technologies provide stunning results. To learn how ozone/laser treatments have been...
What’s Better for Extractions – PRF or Laser Ozone?
We often get calls from patients asking if this office uses PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin). More and more patients are doing research and want to avoid the pain and discomfort of a tooth extraction. After all, what could be better than your own blood, drawn onsite and...