About Our Holistic Dental Practice
Providing holistic dental care in San Diego, we are committed to offering you unsurpassed, patient-centered care within our nurturing surroundings, using the most advanced materials and procedures. Our comprehensive approach to cosmetic/holistic care ensures your path to a healthier, more beautiful and confident smile.
Our patients trust Integrative Dental Practice to deliver uniquely supportive holistic/cosmetic care because we listen carefully to all of your concerns and look for the most balanced solution to address your needs.
Our patients often comment that they…
- Enjoy visiting our relaxing, peaceful office
- Notice the kindness of our caring and knowledgeable staff
- Appreciate the support our team has given them
- Are thrilled at how they feel after their smiles have been transformed
What Makes Us Different
- We provide the finest bonded dentistry to create every type of cosmetic improvement.
- We use biocompatible materials that are natural looking, extremely durable and will not cause sensitivity.
- We are able to provide dental materials testing when necessary
- We specialize in inlays and
to conserve tooth structure, often preventing the need for crowns and root canal therapy. onlays
- We offer
dentistry, with the exception of select gold alloys in specific cases. metal free
- We follow a strict protocol during metal removal to prevent exposure.
- We provide a more biological approach to root canal therapy.
- We have developed a natural program that can prevent and often reverse the problem of gum disease and its effects on dental health.
- We are extensively networked with other health care practitioners to assist you in finding wellness solutions as needed.
- We employ
to speed up recovery and improve the quality of the healing process. homeopathics
- We have created a non toxic office environment to support wellness
Learn More about Holistic Dentistry
I was a little surprised when I heard that Dr. Mercola interviewed Dr Kanter, a root canal specialist. Dr. Mercola is a man with a mission, familiar to many health-minded people as an advocate for natural health. The current conversation about root canals among many of his followers is generally along the lines of: ‘If you need a root canal, extract the tooth!’ or ‘Why would you want a dead tooth in your mouth?’
When a tooth has an infected root canal often times it needs to be removed and a ceramic implant placed instead. In dentistry we always try to leave the patient better off, and with old infected root canals, sometimes it is better to just remove the problem and start...
We’ve all been shocked to learn that the President and first lady are in quarantine with the Coronavirus. This brings DIY protection for you and your family top of mind again. It’s always best to take a proactive approach with your health. In this instance, one way would be to boost your immune system.