According to Dr. Masur, who lectured yesterday at the American Academy of Environmental Medicine, there were 4.6 billion cell phone users worldwide as of 2009. Some of them may be wondering about the effects of EMF’s. Based on Dr. Masur’s line of thinking, if there are dental amalgams (silver fillings) present and frequent cell phone use, there will be a synergistic effect between the mercury in the filling/s and radiation from the phone that will promote free radical damage.
The following video of a Larry King show on the topic of cell phones was aired in May of 2008.
About the Author
Carey O’Rielly, DDS
Dr. Carey O’Rielly is a holistic dentist in San Diego, California who truly understands and practices the tenets of holistic health, both as a practitioner and in his personal life. His remarkable knowledge of the field came about through years of study and experience, initiated by his own work-related health challenges.
- 20 Apr 2014A is for Amalgam, part 3
- 05 Oct 2012Food Sensitivity and Environmental Health
- 04 Oct 2012Dentistry Goes Green for GMO Labeling
- 04 Oct 2012G is for GMO Labeling – A Healthy Diet for Natural Dental Health
- 15 Aug 2011State to Decide if Fluoride is a Carcinogen