For many decades dentistry has been considered a separate discipline outside of general wellness and health. This is rapidly changing. With new tools like the high definition microscope and a greater understanding of inflammatory, chronic and auto immune conditions, it is becoming clearer that dentistry and the inflammation that can be present in the mouth can have a direct and significant role in systemic inflammation. Please look around this page. There are videos here showing live demos of inflammatory bacteria and their effects.
Search Our Website
Subscribe to Blog
Top Posts & Pages
- B is for Biological Dentistry
- Bio-Friendly, Non Metal Fillings
- Is Root Canal Failure Inevitable?
- 5 Additional Things to Consider Before Getting an Implant
- Baking Soda and Salt Water
- The Hidden Reason Why Teeth and Implants Fail (Part 4)
- Implant Meetings Showing Titanium Implant Failures - What You Need to Know